Followers

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Sad News - Blog is Closing

Dear All,
First of all thanks for being with us and playing along with us our wonderful challenges.
Due to the personal health reason I have to close this blog.
I would like to thank to my beautiful DT Sisters for making this blog so special. Each and everyone of you has incredible talent and you shared that with us and helped to run this blog.
I also would like to thank to my super sweet sponsors, without them this blog could not run.

And thanks to you all again, we will miss your beautiful cards!!
I am so sorry for this news!!!

Hugs and Love always,
Archana and CCC Design Team


Note : We will announce our current challenge winners tomorrow so please check back. Thanks!!

10 comments:

  1. It is indeed very sad that this challenge blog is closing! but do take care of your health.. Hope you feel better soon.. sending you hugs!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for this opportunity you gave me.
    Now it is time to care you, Archana.
    Who knows what the future holds!
    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear that the blog is closing; one of my favourite sources of inspiration! Hope your health improves soon, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that your health is poorly. I do hope that you improve very soon. Take care of yourself. Hugs, Suze.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have not played frequently here but hope you will be fine soon Archana
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete